Jane’s Place Coworking is a creative, supportive hub for small and medium businesses owners, freelancers, and homeworkers to come and work together once or twice a week.
The idea is simple: we work better together than we do alone. It can be a struggle to be productive, to ignore domestic chores and to find focus and inspiration at our kitchen tables.
Here at Jane’s Place Coworking, we have created a friendly, welcoming coworking community in a beautiful, light workspace, giving you essential opportunities for social interaction, collaboration and peer support, alongside as much free tea and coffee as you can drink.
We can seat up to 8 people and open Mondays and Wednesdays, from 9am to 3pm at a cost of £12.50 per day or £6.50 for half a day (9am-midday or midday-3pm)
- Free on-street parking (although we do encourage local coworkers to come by bike, to walk or take public transport)
- Coworking can be claimed as a business expense and is therefore tax deductible
- Laser colour printer available (£0.20 per A4 colour page, £0.10 black & white)
- Complimentary teas (from Balcony teas) & coffee
- Nikken water filter system
- Scented room with the help of a Neal’s yard diffuser and essential oils
What sets Jane’s Place Coworking apart from renting a desk elsewhere?
Not only our belief that our environment and surroundings are integral to our personal wellbeing and therefore our ability to produce our best work and achieve ‘flow’, but also the Jane’s Place Coworking’s values.
If these resonate and align with your own values, then you’re in the right place. Welcome – It’s good to have you on board.